Finding or resetting your ATLAS Parent Portal password is not difficult, but the answer depends on which of the two types of ATLAS Parent Portal accounts you are using:
Family Account: What is my ATLAS Parent Portal Family Account Password?
An ATLAS Parent Portal Family Account is automatically created when a student is first enrolled into a Fresno Unified school.
Your ATLAS Parent Portal Family Account password is:
- Provided upon request by your student’s teacher
- Provided upon request by your student’s school office staff
- Printed at the bottom of student progress reports and report cards
Personal Account: What is my ATLAS Parent Portal Personal Account Password?
If you have forgotten the password you selected when creating your ATLAS Parent Portal Personal Account, resetting it is easy!
- Click “Forgot Your Password?” on the login page
- Enter your email address
- Request and then enter a verification code
- Select a new password