There are two types of ATLAS Parent Portal Accounts:
- Family Account
- Personal Account
What’s the difference?
A Family Account is automatically created for the family of every student enrolled into a Fresno Unified school. As a Parent or Guardian, you are able to use the Family Account to login to the ATLAS Parent Portal and view limited information about your student.
We encourage you as a Parent or Guardian to create a Personal Account. This account is tied to your personal e-mail address and is for your use only.
Logging in to the ATLAS Parent Portal with a Personal Account provides you with additional access and features.
Once you have created a Personal Account, you will have the ability to:
- Access multiple students’ information from a single account
- Update your contact information
- Manage subscriptions and communication preferences
- Reset your student’s login password
- Participate in the FUSD LCD program